Bronner Bros International Beauty Show is an International event dedicated to the hair care industry and it brings with it the world’s most fascinating spread of hair rejuvenating oils and creams, dandruff control oils and shampoos, hair texture change and management products, hair spa range, hair accessories. Hair styling kits and all such products that come in handy in the profession of hair care. The organizers Bronner Bros, having years of experience in the hair care industry very well understand the pulse of the trade owed to which they ensure that visitors coming can stock up on the best and most unique and at the same time cost effective products. Also leveraging discussions on latest trends sported in various regions as well as new technological innovations changing the very make up of the industry, this event is totally designed for the professionals by the professionals.
First, let me thank you for your time and consideration. Presidential Style is delighted to have the opportunity to host your February 2018 Full Bronner Bros International Beauty Show Experience. There is Only 50 spots with 2 people to a room! This will be a SOLD OUT Experience!
Embassy Suites By Hilton Atlanta At Centennial Olympic Park
267 Marietta Street
Atlanta, GA 30313
Our company is the perfect choice for your upcoming trip. All of our guest rooms in the hotel are true two room suites and feature a door that will separate the bedroom area from the living room. This makes it possible to entertain guests and makes for a much more comfortable hotel experience for you, especially when staying a few nights.
All guests receive a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast every morning of their stay. They designed our breakfast experience with you in mind- whether you want to enjoy an omelet and bacon or just grab a coffee and Danish to go. Your travelers will always enjoy food guaranteed to suit their needs.
Embassy Suites Hotels also hosts an Evening Reception from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM seven nights a week. All of guests receive complimentary drinks during the duration of the Reception which features beer, wine, premium sprits, and soft drinks as well as light snacks.
The world famous Ruth’s Chris Steak House is our in-house restaurant and exclusive caterer for all banquet functions, they even provide room service.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park is adjacent to the Georgia Aquarium and across the street from the Georgia World Congress Center. Catch a game at one of the sporting facilities close to the hotel such as the New Mercedes Benz Stadium- home of the Atlanta Falcons, Philips Arena – home of the Atlanta Hawks.
Learn the background of two companies headquartered in Atlanta at the CNN Center and the World of Coca Cola Museum. Walk back in time to experience the Civil Rights Movement at The National Center for Civil and Human Rights and the Martin Luther King National Historic Site. Spend time at Zoo Atlanta.
The suite is close to the campuses of Georgia State University, Atlanta University Center and Georgia Institute of Technology. Tour the Carter Presidential Center or the College Football Hall of Fame. Shop the day away at Atlanta Market Center or Underground Atlanta, just minutes from downtown’s only full-service, all-suite hotel.
- Friday February 9, 2018 we will be departing from Wilmington NC 12:00 am Midnight
- This is a nine hour bus ride with 2 stops going to Atlanta GA and coming back to Wilmington NC
- We will arriving on Saturday February 10, 2018 10:00 am at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park
- We will have you check into your rooms and get registered at the Bronner Brothers Show while the hotel is getting rooms ready. Normally check-in is at 3pm but we are working on a early check-in.
- You can spend the rest of your Saturday, Sunday, and part of you Monday how you please!
- Additional information about the show will be given to you as well as information about other things going on in Atlanta that weekend.
- We will be checking out on Monday February 12, 2018 between 11am and 12am departing back to Wilmington NC at 2:00pm
- Arrive back in Wilmington NC on Monday February 12, 2018 about 11:00pm
- Due Now $100 NoN Refundable Deposit
- October 1st $125
- November 1st $125
- December 1st $125
- Total $475
Once your deposit is paid you will be start receiving emails updating you monthly about your trip leading up to the trip date!
For more information call or text Kiffany Fennell at 9102973719