As the nation’s largest and best multi-cultural beauty show, the Bronner Bros. International Beauty Show welcomes over 35K salon and barber professionals to Atlanta twice a year during the winter and summer months, and generates an amazing $60M in revenue for the city!
70 Years of Excellence in Beauty
Unlike any other beauty show in the US, Bronner Bros., Inc. boasts an attendee profile that includes multicultural cosmetology professionals who invest in the latest tools, products and services. Many show attendees are salon and barber owners/operators and nearly all show-goers come to learn the latest techniques and trends. For information about registration, accommodations and the latest news about the Bronner Bros. International Beauty Show, visit www.bronnerbros.com. To maintain its integrity, the show is open to licensed beauty industry professionals and cosmetology students only.
Today, the Bronner Bros. family and the International Beauty Show community sent their deepest, heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of comedy legend, social critic and civil rights activist, Dick Gregory. A longtime friend and supporter of the Bronner Bros show, Dick Gregory was regarded as the first African American comic to perform, consistently, in front of white audiences. As he built fame and fans within varying cultures, he used his platform to promote wisdom, humor, health and social consciousness to the masses.
Dick Gregory was scheduled to appear at this weekend’s beauty show as a presenter of a workshop entitled “Health Issues Facing African Americans Into the 21st Century.” James Bronner offered public condolences during an interview with V-103, who is broadcasting LIVE from the showroom floor.
On Saturday, August 19, the show held a very informative press conference that announced a few weekend highlights, including the following:
- “A BAD HAIR Day is Better Than a NO HAIR Day” Partnership – In partnership with Lyrical Hair’s Ella Gant brand, and JCPenney Cares, the Bronner Bros. made a donation to the American Cancer Society benefiting cancer survivors who are battling hair loss due to the negative side effects of chemotherapy. The contribution included 500 new wigs and 500 gift cards with a total retail value of $30,000!
- Cancer Survivor Celebrity Makeover – It was announced that Neal Farinah, celebrity hair stylist to Beyonce, Nikki Minaj and a host of other superstar talent, will give a surprise celebrity makeover to deserving cancer survivor, Beth “Sprinkles” Goodman. The makeover took place LIVE today in the Bronner Bros. booth (#209).
- Car Giveaway – Ford, an American multinational automaker, will be giving away $30,000 to a lucky winner toward the purchase of a new 2018 vehicle! Ford… Go Further!
- Bronner Bros. Job Fair – It was announced that an exclusive job fair will be held during the weekend for licensed beauty and barber professionals.
CONFIRMED TALENT INCLUDES:
- Angel Love – Baskteball Wives
- Andre King – Growing Up Hip Hop
- Bravo’s “Real Housewives of Atlanta” Cast – Kenya Moore, Cynthia Bailey, Porsha Williams, Kandi Burress (camera crews will be taping)
- Gucci Mane & Keyshia Ka’oir (camera crews will be taping for their show, BET’s “The Mane Event”)
- LeLee Lyons – SWV
- Robyn Dixon – Bravo’s “Real Housewives of Potomac”
On Saturday special guests and celebrities who stopped by include: 112 (R&B super group), Vivan Green (R&B/soul singer), Kwame (Rapper/Producer), Deborah Joy Winans (OWN’s Greenleaf), Dr. Heavenly Kimes(Bravo’s Married to Medicine), Neal Farinah (Beyonce’s Hair Stylist), Raquel Smith (Beyonce’s Fashion Stylist) and many more!
The next Bronner Bros. International Beauty Show experience will be held February 10 – 12, 2018 in Atlanta. Three big days, over 300 companies and over 100 classes! More details to be announced in the coming months, but in the meantime, stay tuned to www.BronnerBros.com for breaking news and updates!