The Sally Beauty Team is excited to announce the opening our New Concept Store in Buckhead GA.
With more than 2,000 company owned stores nationwide. Sally’s has come up with a new concept to make it any easier for the regular consumer as well as the season professional.
We spoke with the Marketing Strategy Coordinator Alise Pitt and she told us that this Sally’s in Buckhead is just one of nine New Concept Stores in the US.
I think this is an amazing concept everything was easy to find. I think professionals and consumers are going to love this New Concept it’s very easy to find things and easy on the eyes.
Sally sells to both consumer and professional customers—including hair stylists and hair, nail and skin salon owners—from the same location. Retail customers like buying from the same place as beauty professionals, and are intensely loyal to Sally.
Every Sally store carries more than 5,000 professional salon products for hair, nails and skin, plus the latest in beauty trends and accessories. There are also complete ethnic offerings in every store, and expanded ethnic sections in appropriate areas.
This new store is one of the first of many to come. It will feature:
- Way-finders all around the store to help you easily find hair color, hair color care products, skin care products, nail polishes and nail accessories, designated Pro section
- A hair color wall, with step-by-step educational pieces, to help make the DIY color process easier
- Lower gondolas giving the store an open, airy feel and allowing you to talk with store associates across the aisles if needed
- Modern, sleeker look with a new color scheme
- Monitors that play influencer content to inspire customers as they shop
- Vanities to allow customers to try before they buy
Store Manager Cindy
June 17, 2019
April 27, 2019
April 2, 2019